- TCP/IP communication interface. Downloads fingerprint templates through TCP/IP to
make management more efficiently.
- The standard model can access 950 users with 2 fingerprint templates per each user (total 1,900 fingerprint templates ).
- The advanced model can access 4,750 users with 2 fingerprint templates per each user (total 9,500 fingerprint templates).
- Supports up to 18,000 cardholders / 150,000 events.
- Unique ID or Block read format supported and programmable key value.
- High security, using encryption with random code to saving finger characteristic.
- Quick and accurate fingerprint verification, supports 1:1 authentication & 1:N identification. And provides audible voice prompts guiding users during verification process.
- Provide 128 time zones and time schedules, 8 time conditional unlock door schedules (per week).
- Casing tamper proof detection and door ajar alarm.
- Standalone operation to add / delete fingerprint template
- Blacklist function to enhance the security
- Programmable disarm code.
- Provide 100 holiday schedules per year.
- Memory buffer full warning. When memory capacity reaches 90% , it will send an alarm to remind the system administrator for data collection.
- RTC ensures to provide correct date and time. Watchdog function secures system free from halting.
- On-board lithium battery ensures data storage to reach up to 1 year upon power outage.
- Conforms to ISO 14443A standard; supporting Mifare® card.