- Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +149° F (65° C)
Humidity to 95% non condensing
Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.
Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards
- Meets IP 55, IEC Standard. “Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures,” IEC 529. *IP 65 optional.
Target Pinpointing Lights
- Thirty-three (33) distinct zones are displayed with two (2) independent columns of LEDs located on exit side of PD 6500i.
- More than Twenty (20) independent programs designed to meet all installation specific requirements including ECAC requirements for European airports and TSA requirements for U.S. airports.
Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility
- 2,300 selectable operating frequencies and multiple channels allow the PD 6500ito operate in close proximity to other PD 6500is as well as with non-Garrett walk-throughs.
- Advanced analog and digital filtering—as well as adjustable operating frequencies—eliminate the potential effects from x-ray units, radios and other electrical interference sources.
- Counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the
detector, the direction of patrons, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage. Four directional count settings (forward, reverse, subtraction reverse and bi-directional).
Random Alarm Feature
- Provides ability to randomly alarm on a selected percentage of non-alarming persons; adjustable from 0 to 50 percent.
- Audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.
- International symbols located at entrance.
- All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.
- Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
- Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy duty aluminum.
- 24 months, Limited parts and labor